Social Media Marketing
Social Media DOES Drive Sales!
Why Build a Social Community?
According to a 2015 study by Gartner 22%-37% of referrals of purchasing decisions are being made directly through social channels rather than search engine inquiries. Establishing a solid social media presence is seen by many as the bedrock for future referrals and sales.
How to Build a Social Community?
Create Engagement: We post content that excites your community through our custom “Hot Content Engine”
Be Responsive: RDG Media can handle customer questions and/or interactions on your behalf or send them directly to your inbox.
Develop Strategic Relationships: Your social team at RDG Media knows how to find the people that will raise their hands and join your community.
What Can You Expect from an RDG Media Social Engagement?
- Build and Grow Your Community
- Build, Connect and Optimize Your Social Media Platforms
- We connect you to social sites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, blogger, etc.
- Social Media Assistant
- Publish content >5x/week
- Manage social engagements
- Manage review responses >100%
- Socialize promotions >1x/mo.
- Content Management
- Hot or Trending Content inclusion (unless otherwise provided)
- Including custom blends of channel content
- Daily posting of fresh (client or hot content)
- Social conversation monitoring & Social conversation responses
- Blog socialization
- Ability to post and find trending hot topics based on demographic and other targeting details
- Review Site Management
- Facebook Reviews
- Google+ Reviews
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables