Clicks are Nice. Conversions are Better.
Let our Custom-Tailored Campaigns Do The Work.
Google Adwords Management
Managed SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is a crowded marketplace replete with agencies touting their ability to increase quality scores, lower click prices and dominate impression shares all while cleverly avoiding what clients want the most, CONVERSIONS. At RDG Media we are laser focused on TRANSPARENT CONVERSIONS and each and every one of our campaigns are tailored to maximize the goals most valued to them. We optimize all our client campaigns to maximize ROI rather than clicks or spend!
RDG Media’s Holistic Campaign Process Includes:
- Understanding your unique business model and advertising goals.
- Helping you improve your website or landing page lead capture abilities.
- Installing transparent detailed conversion tracking through YOUR Google Analytics account.
- Having our in-house, certified PPC specialist build out and manage your campaign.
- Creating your custom reporting dashboard to track orders, leads, forms, phone calls, etc.
- Setting up monthly conversion optimization calls because “Set it and Forget it” DOES NOT WORK!
But Wait! There’s More!
No, seriously. Managing campaigns focused on optimizing conversions is both an art and a science. While constant human involvement is absolutely critical to a campaign’s success; what if you could constantly calculate the best time of day, device, ad position, ad copy, ad group, landing page, location and ad extension to deliver the most conversions? And what if you could adjust your bidding in penny increments every hour to ensure that your conversion clicks are the lowest they can be to deliver the maximum ROI? RDG Media’s proprietary conversion management system (CMS) does just that.
The Results of our Holistic PPC (Pay Per Click) Process coupled with our Conversion Management System:
- Increased Conversions: By an average of 30%
- Suppressed Cost per Conversion: By an average of 14.5%
- Suppressed CPC: By an average of 55%
- Increased Clicks: By an average of 77%
Whether you need sales leads or if you are selling products via e-commerce, we leverage our digital management experience across more than 250 industries to dive deeply into your business metrics to understand your products and services and deliver you the most conversions possible.
Sign up to receive our industry publications for FREE!
ST800: 800amp Service Tester
1. Test Integrity of Secondary Service
2. Identify Secondary Cables
3. Identify Feed In and Feed Out at Padmount
4. Identify Energized and De-Energized Cables